Though it seems like every milestone that the Class of 2020 was looking forward to got cancelled, we’re not letting that stop us. We still want to celebrate you! If you’re a graduating 8th grader, 12th grader, or senior in college, fill out this form to receive:
- A gift delivered to you
- A digital yearbook with all the graduates
- A Parent Tribute video from your parent/guardian to you and the other graduates in your grade/year
The deadline to sign up (and for parents to submit their video tributes) is May 29. Gifts will be delivered/emailed in early June.
Parents/Guardians: Instructions for the Parent Tribute Video
- Find a room with minimal background noise and a neutral background to film in front of.
- Use a phone or tablet to film a short video of yourself (maximum 30 seconds) answering the following prompts: “I’m proud of you because…” and “One thing I hope for your future is…”
- Send the video file to email@example.com by May 29. If the file is too large, use wetransfer.com (which is free!).
*If your video exceeds the time limit, has too much background noise, or is otherwise difficult to render, we may not use part or all of your video.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.